Search squid archive

Re: Can you run two instances of Squid?

Make sure you have a different PID file, among other things, defined. I'd guess that's your problem though.

--Dave
On Jun 12, 2008, at 4:59 PM, Michael St. Laurent wrote:

Is there a way to run a second instance of Squid?  I've specified a
different config file for the other instance but it refused to start
because one instance was already running.

--
Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation

Systems Administrator