Search squid archive

AD 2003 + Squid NTLM is possible ?

Hello, people !

The SQUID NTLM authentication against Active Directory work ? How is
the integration of Squid with the AD? Someone did this integration
with success?

I'm trying with Squid, Winbind, kerberos but I had problems. I can not
load pages that Web Servers are not set in /etc/hosts, it is as if the
DNS was not working.
However, if I comment the lines referring to NTLM Authentication and
enable the BASIC auth in squid.conf, the Squid authenticates the user
and the pages load normally.

So,  It's possible this integration ?

/etc/squid/squid.conf
(...)
"auth_param ntlm program /usr/bin/ntlm_auth DOMAIN.COM/SERVER
--helper-protocol=squid-2.6-ntlmssp
auth_param ntlm children 10"

--
regards,