Search squid archive

Squid 3 netfilter question

Where does Squid 3 HEAD look for the netfilter and tproxy kernel header
files?

I am running Fedora 9 and the squid configure keeps erroring on the
linux netfilter step. I manually copied headers to /usr/include but it
still errors. I took the iptables src rpm and rebuilt it with the tproxy
patch, and I have the devel rpms installed, but still no luck.