Search squid archive

Re: remotely disable squid filtering

Curt Coleman wrote:
My company is in the early stages of running a SQUID proxy for internet
filtering of public machines.  Is there a method of remotely disabling the
filtering on specific machines?
If Squid acls are what you are filtering with, then you'd simply adjust the acls, and reload the config... I would suggest some kind of web interface to do that though.

TB