Search squid archive

Re: squid_kerb_auth on mac os x

I can create a simple test tool to create blobs. I will post it later next week.

Markus

"Henrik Nordstrom" <henrik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1212619464.15703.1.camel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On ons, 2008-06-04 at 15:41 -0700, Alex Morken wrote:

Thank you Henrik.  I kind of figured it needed something else, but I
wasn't sure what to put there.  Where can I get or generate the
Kerberos GSSAPI blob I need for the input?  I have been digging
around kerberos docs and haven't found what I needed.

Not sure. It's a kerberos authentication handshake, and initially
depends on a challenge sent by the helper...

Regards
Henrik