Search squid archive

Re: Google Earth with SQUID 2.5.STABLE14

> Hi,
>
> I'm currently using squid 2.5.STABLE14, in transparent mode, and when i
> try=  to use the google earth application it says i can't login to server.
> Looking into the squid logs, i found this :
>
> LAN_IP_Computer     d  kh.google.com/geauth
>

> Is there any way to bypass this issue?

Possibly. The first step though is upgrade to a recent supported version
of Squid. There was some investigation done into Google Earth/Maps
problems near the end of 2.6.
If you still encounter it with a current squid we can debug it and search
out the answer.

Amos