>   129-  256:  17359412  2%
>   257-  512:  81963575 10%
>   513- 1024:  50391587  6%
>  1025- 2048: 576071058 71%
>  2049- 4096:  41890247  5%
>  4097- 8192:  16123787  2%
>  8193-16384:   4987913  1%
> 16385-32768:   1464310  0%

All the caches I've been told about thus far have a HTTP IO read
peak at around 1k to 2k.

I'm going to try and add client-side read/write histograms to
see whats going on there, but before I do - could people please
take a look at their cachemgr output and see whether their read
histogram looks somewhat like this? I'm very interested if
the read histogram looks like this and you're running a HTTP
accelerator (ie, with the -servers- close to Squid, with a low
RTT like ethernet.)

Adrian