Search squid archive

Re: rtmp protocol

Replying a bit late to this...

One interesting thing that the Flash player will do is that if it finds itself unable to connect directly on 1935, 80, or 443 (for a site, that, let's say, is blocking 1935 and proxying 80/443 with squid), it will attempt to tunnel RTMP data inside HTTP GETs and POSTs. Squid will proxy these - I've tested it myself - but I don't know what sort of patterns there might be that can be used by squid to recognize those streams and apply delay pools to them. I suggest TCPdumping to see if there's something in the headers to match on.

-C