Search squid archive

Optional ntlm fakeauth.

Hi,

is there any way to use optional ntlm fakeauth?

We have no need to stop users that not gets authenticated, but we would like
to have them logged into the accesslog.

For the moment we are using fakeauth_auth and it works almost out of the
box. But a little wish, perhaps not possible to do, is that even when the
auth is NONE or NA the user should get through.

But I guess that this isn't possible, or the purpose of ntlm fakeauth..
I haven't really seen a way of doing this with acl rules either..

Any ideas out there?

--
Regards Falk