Search squid archive

Re: squid_session

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
On tis, 2008-04-29 at 08:49 -0400, Emanuel dos Reis Rodrigues wrote:

Now, I have one question ...

http://xdaqwiki.cern.ch/index.php/Squid#Session_handling_support

This configuration is functional    ?

Should work I think, but overly complex as they still automatically
start the session if it's not active so one can just as well use the
default automatic mode of the helper.

I configuring following this tutorial, and my squid_session helpers are crashing ... as seed in cache.log ...

What is said in cache.log?

Regards
Henrik

this problem was solved .... my squid.conf file have others configurations ... now, this is OK ... ...

With the Xdaq configuration,  I don't understanding this line:

acl create_session external session LOGIN

LOGIN don't are %LOGIN ? ??

Other question,

I like to the first, display page and after required authetication ... this is possible ? in active or not active mode ...

tanks for help me ....