Search squid archive

Re: Chat Apps getting blocked

Odhiambo Washington wrote:
Hi Amos,

Thank you so much. This now works after I created an ACL for them.

PS: Does everyone on this list get some e-mail from ANTIGEN blah on
some exchange server whenever they send mail to the list or is it just
me?

For every post to the list, I get a response with the following data
in the body:

<begin quote>
Microsoft Antigen for Exchange found a message matching a filter. The
message is currently Identified.
Message: "SUSPECT MAIL_ _squid_users_ Access Controls using MAC address"
Filter name: "KEYWORD= profanity: bastards;sexual discrimination: bastards"

Check your signature...

Sent from: "Odhiambo Washington"
Folder: "SMTP Messages\Inbound"
Location: "tesco/First Administrative Group/SW2KE"
</end quote>

It's very annoying and I always wonder if squid-users is hosted on a
M$ Exchange platform:-)
Anyone has a clue as to why I always get this?

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,

 --from a /. post