Search squid archive

Re: Can squid cache more than just http?

Nicholas Lehman escreveu:
Hello,

I've recently decided to start a project of being logging traffic to and from a VPN tunnel I have. I want to be able to log all traffic not just http. I've found numerous how to docs on setting up a transparent proxy and cache for web traffic, but nothing along the lines of what I'm looking to do. Is this even a possibility with Squid? I would like to setup the proxy behind the VPN router to log unencrypted traffic with source destination and port.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As you already noticed, squid is a http proxy and, thus, cannot cache non-http data.

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues

	gertrudes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx