Search squid archive

Dynamic PDF thru transparent squid 2.6 problem

I've seen a few questions about problems opening/downloading PDF's through a transparent proxy but haven't found a solution that works for me yet.  I have a bridged, transparent squid 2.6.stable6(stock CentOS 5 build) machine with squidGuard that works great for filtering and caching except for one particular site that generates reports dynamically into PDF's.  Just watching the transaction with tcpdump, it looks like the download completes but it's never displayed to the end user.  The downloading dialog just hangs.  Remove the squid machine and the PDF downloads fine.  If anyone has any ideas and would like to see the config, redirect rules, and tcpdump output, I'd be more than happy with the help.  :-)

Thanks,
Rob

Rob Asher
Network Systems Technician