Search squid archive

Re: save web content on the fly

Amadeus D wrote:
can squid monitor all the webpages I visit and it will
save all the text/links/files?
I want an integrated solution to do this within my
browser "as I browse" with Opera browser

Thats the general purpose of caching. Although there are a lot of web objects (pages, kaptcha-images, etc) that are personalized to to a single person and are not allowed to be saved.

Squid will not naturally save those. You, and we, don't want it remembering your bank account details after all.

Amos