Search squid archive

squid error

plz quikly send me some solutions my users getting this error

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://mail.google.com/mail/

The following error was encountered:
Unable to determine IP address from host name for mail.google.com

The dnsserver returned:
Temporary network problem, please retry later

This means that:
 The cache was not able to resolve the hostname presented in the URL.
 Check if the address is correct.

Your cache administrator is ipchelpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Generated Sat, 12 Apr 2008 16:14:26 GMT by Neuron-Proxy (squid)

thanks

hello squid users
i am facing serious problem with squid
when i open gmail or some other sites sometimes it shows message like this
i know its because of DNS...
message:

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.gmail.com/

The following error was encountered:
Unable to determine IP address from host name for www.gmail.com

The dnsserver returned:
Temporary network problem, please retry later

This means that:
 The cache was not able to resolve the hostname presented in the URL.
 Check if the address is correct.

-----
Anil Saini
M.E. - Software Systems