Search squid archive

HTTPS Resets after FINs

Hi Squid forum,

I have been troubleshooting an issue whereby our HTTPS traffic going =
through the Squid proxy (squid/2.5.STABLE14) finishes each conversation =
with a RST after the FIN.

I was pretty sure the RST was coming from my remote destination but when =
I recently debugged my firewall, I didn't see any RSTs between the proxy =
and the remote IP address, I only see the RST between my server and the =
squid proxy address.

Can anyone tell me if they have seen this happen before with Squid?

thanks

jack