Search squid archive

Re: squid under GPL

More to the point, would a vendor only be obligated to provide the source code directly (as opposed to providing a link to, say, squid's main source repository) if the vendor made modifications to said source code? Or is the vendor obligated to provide the source code directly regardless, even if it's the same tarball that you'd download from squid-cache.org?

-C