Search squid archive

squid3 ICAP, whole LDAP dn in X-Authenticated-User

Hi all,
  I'm trying to configure Squid3.0.STABLE1 for talk to a content
filtering service in ICAP, but my content filter engine cannot apply
the correct users's group policy.
Sniffing with wireshark I found this difference in HTTP Header between
Squid and a third party product (this last work fine):

Squid:

Third party:

Looking in ML archive I found a thread treating the solution to my problem:

http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-dev/200611/0066.html

but I can't find the configuration's parameters treated in the patch
that was attached to the message above.

Can anyone here tell me if I've lost something in the configuration
file or if the patch was not included in the official release or if it
will be in the next or whatever?

Thanks for the help.
Ciao
  Davide