Search squid archive

Re: HTTPS upstream cache problem

Is either of the two using an url rewriter / redirector helper?
(url_rewrite_program/redirector_program, same directive different names)

Yes, the internal proxy uses squidguard to filter for forbidden urls.
I just tried to disable the redirection to squidguard and now it works. So the problem seems to be the squidguard configuration.

I just googled a little bit, but could not find someone with similar problems. Do you maybe have an idea how to solve this?

regards,
Daniel