Search squid archive

Re: FTP access via proxy server

Squid have some limitations for manage ftp traffic. If
you whant use Web browser for non-anonymous ftp
access, you will find many troubles. Instead that I
recomend use a real FTP clients (cuteFTP, FTPzilla,
etc), combined with a FTP proxy (frox
http://frox.sourceforge.net/) it works very well. I
use those in a several production servers.