Search squid archive

Re: cache "big" images ans use it on the LAN

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
I noticed that if multiple local clients query the same ressource image at almost the same time, squid delivers the cached ressource. But if the workstations request it one after the other, they all take it from the big internet, and it lags a lot.
Sounds like the banner may have expired from the cache. Probably due to
the web site not allowing it to be cached for very long..

An example URL of a object where you see this would help..

http://svn.infogerance.us for example.
I already provided that URL and its cacheability sounded OK.

Is there a possibility to "force" or overwrite the cacheability/expiration?