Search squid archive

Transparent Proxy and iTunes/WinAmp

Hi --

For some reason, whenever clients try to connect to music streams on
port 80 through my transparent proxy, they receive the error:

HTTP/1.0 5.2 Bad Gateway

I wonder what's going on here.  I wonder if IPTABLES can somehow
detect the difference between a browser request and a music client
request, although they both run on 80.  Or perhaps, I need to change
something in squid.conf?

Thanks for your help,
Adam