Search squid archive

Re: Confusing redirection behaviour

Hi Henrik,

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 2:29 AM, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
>  http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.6/cfgman/deny_info.html

Thank you. I'm not sure I understand it, though. Do you need to set
%s? How do you use it?

>  > I've tried:
>  >
>  >  deny_info "302:http://192.168.60.254/login.html"; lan
>
>  Should be
>
>  deny_info http://192.168.60.254/login.html lan

Yes, I've also tried that.

This is what I've currently got:
--
external_acl_type ipauth ttl=5 negative_ttl=5 %SRC
/usr/local/squid/libexec/checkip

deny_info http://192.168.60.254/login.html lan
--

However, redirection does not take place and I'm served the Standard
error page in ERR_ACCESS_DENIED.

In an attempt to find a kludge for what I'm trying to do, I used
url_rewrite_program to redirect to my login page. The interesting
thing here is that if I redirect as follows:
--
print "302:http://192.168.60.254/cgi-bin/auth.cgi\n";
--

But, if I put a slash in front of the redirection URL:
--

Regards and thanks for your time :)

Dave