Search squid archive

Re: Clearing ACLs on reload?

> I thought squid did clear the ACLs on reload. And a quick check of the
> code confirms that it should be.
>
> What is giving you the idea that it does not?

Oh, my bad, for the squid version I said this actually works correctly,
don't know what I've done differently.

And of course, I can't reproduce this right now, I'll need to check it
again when I'm working on the cache which had this problem. I'll be back
if I find the case when this happened (yes it has happened once, but it
actually included commenting out a broken parent cache + it's acls same
time from configuration).

Consider this issue as PEBKAC unless otherwise proven :)

	*hile*