Search squid archive

Logging/Blocking URLs with question marks ?

Dear all

2.5-Stable-5

I have used squid for probably 8 years.

It has recently come to my attention that sites with dynamic content as denoted by a ?  "question mark" are not being logged or blocked.

so for example searches on google do not show the full URL.

is there any way to switch this on as it's important to our filtering of unwanted sites.

Thanks

Rob