Search squid archive

Transparent proxy. router + dedicated server

Hello,

I have problem with my squid setup. For quite long time I've been using Squid 2.6 STABLE-17. I decidet to switch to squid 3.0 but there is problem.

My configuration is:

large network -> nat router (linux) -> router (hardware ATM) -> internet
                                 \       /
                                   squid

Most of traffic is nat'ed on nat router, and forwarded to border hardware atm router. HTTP traffic (port 80) is DNAT'ed to machine with squid. And that setup worked fine for now. But after switching to 3.0 I have following error message:

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: /

The following error was encountered:

    * Invalid URL

Here are few directives from my configuration file.

http_port 80 transparent
icp_port 0
htcp_port 0
tcp_outgoing_address X.X.X.X
dns_nameservers X.X.X.X

I have been working on it for a quite long time. I have been googling but i have found information about one server setups. Even in squid faq there is only that configuration.

Please help ;)

--
Rafal Ramocki