Search squid archive

Re: Bluecoat > Squid

The problem is that if the Bluecoat AV series is working there, these systems can even intercept and decode SSL traffic so if the traffic is (correctly) recognized as illegitimate proxy traffic I have no idea how you could prevent that. Proxy traffic is easily distinguishable from other http traffic as the protocols are different, regerdless on which ports you are running the proxy. You might be able to setup a SSH tunnel depending on site policies. Mind you, I am not suggesting that this would be a legal or sensible thing to do.

Yoirs,
Jakob Curdes