Search squid archive

Blocking MSN, YAHOO and other messenger clients

Dear all,
Currently I am managing linux box having squid and other network with 60+ nodes in a organization. But now the requirement came that to block MSN, YAHOO, GOOGLETALK, and other remaining messenger clients.

Please show me the way how to block all the messengers this might be already done by one of you friends.

Thanks in advance!!

regards,
Ashok Gautam