Search squid archive

Re: Squid Blocking non-listed websites

Go Wow wrote:
I sent out an email with my squid.conf, i want to know whether its
received or not cuz i just got an email from support saying that my
email had some words which are not allowed so the email was blocked
and not delivered.

From a certain school? We know that one.
They suffer the same content-filter problem with email that you have from your web-browsing content-filters. I mentioned that it was a _global_ conceptual problem with content-filtering. There is another example.

The only time to worry about delivery here is when the bounce comes from squid-cache.org itself. Though you might want to mention the problem to the admin having it. Every reminder/complaint helps fix things.

Amos
--
Please use Squid 2.6STABLE17+ or 3.0STABLE1+