Search squid archive

Refusing connections during squid -k reconfigure

Hi there,

I need to periodically restart a bunch of url_rewrite_programs.

If I issue "squid -k reconfigure" then there is a short window (~5 secs)
during which squid refuses connections!  Is there a way to tell squid to
recycle its children without outright refusing connections, to just
delay processing them?

--Emil