Search squid archive

RE: squid 3.0 and console for administration

Hello Melanie,

I currently use Webmin 1.390 installed on OpenBSD 4.2 to manage Squid 2.6
It gives a clean, easy to read interface through a web browser.  Perhaps
look into that if it's available for your operating system.

http://www.webmin.com

Davan Wong
World Health Club
Information Technology Department