Search squid archive

Google Images and Blacklists

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if there is any way to filter images.google.com.au using my
blacklist? I have an extensive blacklist which works great however if I go
to Google Images, I can search images that belong to domains in my
blacklist. I don't want to block images.google.com.au because I would like
users to still have access to this functionality. I'm running Squid Version
2.6.STABLE5

Thanks in advance.