Search squid archive

ntlm_auth and basic auth.

Hello all,

Here is my problem.
I have configured squid to do authentication by ntlm which works fine.
My problem at the moment is that external users (not from our company)
need to have access to the internet too. I want to implement some kind
of basic authentication in supplement of the ntlm authentication.

But I don't have an idea on how to do this.
Any advice would be fine.

--
Kind regards
Filip Ruymen