Search squid archive

Re: WCCP2 and Router/Switch combo

Ryan Thoryk wrote:
We currently have Squid set up as a GRE-based WCCP2 transparent proxy, and are wondering if it can support both GRE and L2 modes simultaneously - we have a couple Cisco 7200 routers pointing to it, but are wanting to add a 3750 switch that has wccp2 support.

Ryan Thoryk

If it doesn't, you could always configure a second squid instance listening to a different IP and/or port using a separate configuration file.

/Jason