Search squid archive

Re: Future of ESI

WRT the language itself, I think that it was good for its time, but that it can be improved.

I currently have a back-burner project on to come up with an improved ESI-like language, taking some of the ideas from my XTech talk last year <http://www.mnot.net/blog/2006/05/16/web_2_caching>.

More soon (hopefully).

On 2007/12/03, at 3:54 PM, Adrian Chadd wrote:

All it requires is someone with interest and/or a sponsor or two to
fund fixing the bugs and making it stable.

Adrian