Search squid archive

Pass authentification

Hi all,

I need your help.
We have a problem with cache_peer authentication. My topology is :

client--->squid client-->squid parent---> www

The squid version is 2.6 stable 13

The squid parent have 2 scheme for authenticate user : ntlm and basic

I do this configuration on squid client :

cache_peer IP@ parent 3128 7 proxy-only no-query default login=PASS

- When i do it, i can't get a web page. I have microsoft default web page.

- When i don't use login=PASS i have basic authentification but with a  lot of pop up and it doesn't work.

- When i use login with a username and password (login=test:test) it's  good but i doesn't want this configuration

Also, it's strange, when i use squid-2.5-stable 10 with login=PASS it's  good.

Have you an idea.

Sincerly.