Search squid archive

Active/Passive FTP connections

Hello Guys,
   I need the parameter to allow all active and passive ftp connections to
pass through the proxy server (SQUID 2.6 stable); which parameter needs to
be set in squid configuration? I get following message in windows explorer
when I try to ftp behind proxy:
The folder ftp: //ftpserver is read-only because the proxy server is not set
up to allow full access. To move, paste, rename or delete files you must use
a different proxy. For information of changing your proxy, contact your
administrator.

If I use ftp clients like smart ftp I can login to ftp server but unable to
open the data connections.

Thanks.
Rahul.