Search squid archive

Re: Solaris/OpenSSL/MD5 Issues

On Wed, 2007-11-07 at 21:47 -0500, Randall DuCharme wrote:

> It appears as though you may be correct. Sorry, I'm not that familiar
> (yet) with the GNU auto-tools.
>
> Anyway, bootstrap.sh says bad things about my system:
>
> $ ./bootstrap.sh
> WARNING: Cannot find libtool version 1.5 1.4
> ./bootstrap.sh: libtool: not found

You will probably need to install libtool before you can bootstrap.

The  "underquoted definition" warnings can probably be ignored.

If, after successfully bootstrapping and removing the offending
operator, you still get compilation problems with either of the
compilers, please file a bug report.

Thank you,

Alex.