Search squid archive

squid and citrix

Hello,

We are trying to connect (and mantein the connection ) to a citrix server located out of our company. So we use a citrix proxied connection.

The problem is that when we are connected for a short period, connection suddenly crashes. This period of time is variable. We don't see enything in the log of squid.

   We use squid 2.6

Any idea?