Search squid archive

Best suited refresh_pattern config and another setup

Hello
I have a poor download speed (2 Mbit) for a cyber, and I need to
increase the byte hit.
What refresh_pattern config do you use for a good byte hit?
I have a linux box with 2 GB ram, and I set cache_mem 512 MB, for the
top visited pages.
What about maximum_object_size, maximum_object_size_in_memory?
How much GB I can set in cache_dir? I know that if I set too high I
can get swap problem.
I'm currently use memory_replacement_policy heap GDSF, and
cache_replacement_policy heap LFUDA, it's OK?
Really thanks!!!
Best regards