Search squid archive

tproxy with wccp

hello

I have problem with tproxy and WCCP , I guess it is
compatibility issue. (I am using Centos 5 and
iptables3.8)

If anyone is using tproxy, please tell me the
following:
version of :
tproxy,
iptables,
kernel
squid

and is there any trick when using wccp with tproxy ,
or it is the same as using it without tproxy.

one last question
does tproxy4.1 (the latest version ) works with squid
2.6 , or squid support does not come yet

Thanx in advance

Be pink or not to be