Search squid archive

Ntlm and url_regex

Sujet: Ntlm and url_regex
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 11:42:05 +0200
De: Alexandre Mackow <alex.mackow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Pour: squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,
Squid is running and perfectly works with an authentification based on
AD (Ntlm) ..
So for my users who are not fully authorized, i create an acl
"acl sites_ok url_regex "/etc/squid/sitesok.list"
http_access allow sites_ok"

With 3 sites for evrybody....
The probleme that when a user is not autorized with ntlm and go to a
page authorized with url_regex, when a link is present on the page (I
think), an authentification windows open ...and the user have to click
to pass the message.....

So my question, is it possible to put some sites in full access for
evrybody without have an autentification windows ?

Thanks a lot for your help.
++
begin:vcard
fn:Alexandre Mackow