Search squid archive

adding ip subnet to squid

Hello,

This is not a squid related question but if anybody can help.

I have a squid server running as a transparent cache, we use this as a
gateway, and all was working well, today i got some more /24 addresses, when
i added these to the box, using /sbin/ifcfg eth0 add 10.00.00.1/24 i cannot
ping the box using any of the new ip range.

I might need to add a route, can anybody help ?

Current setup:
1.0.1.253/24
1.0.2.253/24
1.0.4.253/24

Gw: 1.0.1.254

New range:
2.0.1.253/24
2.0.2.253/24
2.0.3.253/24

I cannot ping 2.0.1.253 using any outside host, nor the squid box is able to
ping the router which is on 2.0.1.254

Many thanks.