Search squid archive

Re: re direct mail

Hi Nandika,

nandika rupasinghe wrote:
Dear
This is not regurding Squide matter.
I want to redirect my squide mail to another mail address. how can i do it

You just need to setup mail forwarding on your mail server to forward to another email address.

But it will be better to create a single mail account to be used just for squid-users mailing lists. Then setup mail forwarding of this squid-users mailing list account to another email account.

Thanking you...

Nandika Rupasinghe
UGC

--