Search squid archive

Re: squid log with "Missing needed capabilitysupport. Will continue without tproxy support"

On tis, 2007-10-02 at 17:46 +0800, josse wang wrote:

> I have another question. In our production, we are using more than 10
> servers of squid proxy (all load-balance using round-robin). is it
> possible to implement tproxy? How does we configure routing of return
> traffic for round-robin enviroment?

You need to use more static load distribution for this to work, or use a
session aware router capable of routing on a per tcp connection level,
i.e. using Linux CONNMARK or similar to keep track of which proxy
initiated the connection (either using MAC matching, or placing each
proxy in a different VLAN).

Regards
Henrik