Search squid archive

Re: Quick redirect from http to https

Phelps, Shawn wrote:
Hello, we have a squid proxy installed by a third party product.  The agents for this product connect through the proxy to their server over HTTP.  I would like to redirect these agents to use HTTPS when going through a particular proxy.  It seems to me I will need to use a redirector, but I couldn't find one that I could configure to simply take the url and replace http with https then redirect to the new url.  Anyone have any idea how I can accomplish this?

deny_info should work in this case as well...

acl GET method GET
acl managementServer dstdomain management.example.com
http_access deny GET managementServer
deny_info https://management.example.com/%s

If I'm reading the config file documentation correctly (http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.6/cfgman/deny_info.html), the "%s" should account for deep links.

Chris