Search squid archive

Fwd: anonymouse browsing in squid proxy server

Note: forwarded message attached.

--- Begin Message ---
I have linux squid proxy server(inbuilt with fedora
core-3) and i want to configure
it for anonymouse browsing is it possoible

is there any option available for anonymouse surfing
in
squid proxy

if available then please replay me on this email id

thanks

--- End Message ---