Search squid archive

cache_peer_access with acl_uses_indirect_client

Hi list:
I'm using squid 2.5.stable-11 and I'm using follow_x_forward for all
and acl_uses_indirect_client to yes
everything ig working as expected except for "cache_peer_access" which
is not making it decision according to the indirect client address but
according to the incoming packet address
can you provide me with any help regarding this issue?
Thanks advance for the help

--
Muhammad Tayseer Alquoatli