Search squid archive

Squid exited due to signal 11

Dear All,

I am using RedHat Enterprise Linux 3 with
Squid 2.5STABLE12.

Every now and then a log is generated in the
/var/log/messages file stating that

Squid Parent: Child process exited due to signal 11

Now that signal 11 means memory problem I am a bit
confused about what to do. I did find a similar post
but it was not clear to me. So here i am posting
again.

After the process is killed it is autometically
restarted sometime afterwards.

Any suggestions are most welcomed.

Thanks in Advance

Tahmeed