Search squid archive

Clients dial a connection on a server using squid

Hello,

I have dialup PPPoE connection on my server.
Squid 2.6 is installed on Windows XP SP2

What i want to do is to let my clients dial a
connection on my server automatically. Meaning, they
just need to request the page, and squid will dial the
connection.

The following is not very important:
If remote dialing (the question above) is possible,
how to do a hang up of the connection.

Thank you

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?